Bioderma ABCDerm Huile Douceur 200ml
Babys skin is delicate and fragile and needs to be strengthened to fight against dryness: indeed, babies skin is not fully protected like adults because its hydro-lipidic film is thinner and then less protective against external aggression. BIODERMA Laboratories propose ABCDERM BODY AND BATH RELAXING OIL. The active components of which will both strengthen the hydro-lipidic film and offer softness and appeasement.
Relaxing body and bath oil specifically formulated according to the????????Ã‚Â¨?Ã‚Â«?ABCDerm????????Ã‚Â¨?Ã‚Â«?dermatological safety????????Ã‚Â¨?Ã‚Â«?commitment????????Ã‚Â¨?Ã‚Â«?to nourish baby and child skin, soothe it and envelop it in softness. Thanks to vegetable oils rich in essential fatty acids, the skin is supple, hydrated and the epidermal barrier reinforced.
Does not stain. Does not leave a greasy film. Excellent skin tolerance.
- ABCDerm Huile douceur nourishes the skin of babies and children, soothes it and wraps it in softness.
- Nourishes and strengthens the skin barrier.
- Soothes and relaxes for a cuddly moment with mum.
- Leaves the skin supple and baby relaxed and calm.
- 90% of mums noticed that their babys skin was suppler and that the oil offset the drying effects of water (15-day usage test in 10 children aged 3 to 36 months).
How to use:
- After the bath, heat the oil in the palm of your hand and apply to the skin with light massages.
- Can also be used by pouring directly into the bath water to correct the drying effects of hard water (1 to 2 doses are sufficient). Daily use.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Suitable from birth, excluding premature infants.