- Specific maximum photoprotection for localised hyperpigmentation (brown marks), skin treated by laser, and skin that has undergone a dermatological operation (scarring).
- The maximum anti-UVB efficacy and unmatched "extreme anti-UVA" performance of Bioderma Photoderm SPOT safely protect against sunburn, prevent sun intolerance reactions and combat premature cutaneous ageing.
- A major advance against risks of cell damage, its exclusive patented Cellular BIOprotection® complex* provides optimum protection for the skin cells.
- Photoderm SPOT contains specific active ingredients that minimise the risk of pigmentation and soothe weakened skin.
- The melting texture of Photoderm SPOT leaves the skin feeling comfortable and extremely soft. Perfectly colourless when applied, Photoderm SPOT spreads very easily, leaving no oily film or white marks.
- Non-comedogenic, Photoderm SPOT is water-resistant and photostable.
- Photoderm SPOT is fragrance-free and ensures excellent tolerance.
How to use:
Apply Photoderm SPOT generously and evenly before exposure, after carefully drying the skin. - Reapply Photoderm SPOT frequently and after every swim or sporting activity or if it has rubbed off.