Avène Cold Cream Lip Balm 4g is a nourishing balm that soothes and protects dry, rough, and sensitive lips. This product is suitable for the whole family and can be used from 2 years old. With ingredients like Shea Butter, Squalene, and Avène Cold Cream Formula this product is able to hydrate, nourish and protect the lips from external damages like cold weather. Also, with Avène Thermal Spring Water and Bisabolol, this product provides both anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. Lastly, the presence of Vitamin E provides antioxidant action, protecting against free radicals and oxidative stress. This balm has a light and fresh fragrance, and a melt-in texture that leaves a light sheen on the lips without being too evident or leaving a white cast. Designed for regular application throughout the day, this balm provides instant relief and ongoing protection to dry and/or sensitive lips, for a soft and supple appearance that lasts.
- Texture: balm;
- Skin issues: dry lips, damaged lips;
- Time of application: whenever necessary;
- Age: 2+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: hydrates the lips, replenishes the natural lipids of the skin, has anti-inflammatory properties, protects the lips from free radicals and oxidative stress, soothes and calms the lips, is water resistant, has a light and fresh fragrance, does not leave a white cast on the lips, melts when in contact with the lips;
- Formulated without: alcohol.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water calms and soothes the lips;
- Avène Cold Cream Formula nourishes and protects the lips;
- Vitamin E has antioxidant properties. Therefore protects against free radicals and oxidative stress;
- Shea butter nourishes the skin in-depth, creating a feeling of comfort as a result;
- Bisabolol provides anti-inflammatory and soothing properties;
- Squalane Oils replenish the skin’s natural lipids, providing therefore a nourishing touch.
How to use
Apply Avène Cold Cream Lip Balm 4g onto the lips whenever necessary. You can also apply a thicker layer of the product before bed to act as a lip mask.