RevitLash Advanced 2ml
Pioneering, conditioning treatments, RevitaLash harnesses clinically-proven technology to nourish and strengthen eyelashes and brows – hydrating, protecting and elasticising, to enhance flexibility and help prevent brittleness and breakage. Multi-award-winning, RevitaLash Advanced has earned prestigious accolades from InStyle and The Anti-ageing Beauty Bible (to name a few), and is one of the world’s leading lash conditioning treatments – encouraging even fragile hairs to realize their full, glossy, lustrous potential. Phenomenally effective, RevitaLash was born out of a loving husband’s quest to help his wife regain her confidence during a battle with cancer. Dr. Brinkerhoff – an ophthalmologist for over 30 years – soon realized the revitalizing potential of his formulation, and Revitalash now has a loyal global following in over 50,000 spas, salons and retail establishments, and remains a proud supporter of breast cancer research and education.
How to Use:
- Prep Wash hands and face with a mild soap & water.
- Let face and eye area dry completely prior to application.
- Once-a-day, apply a thin line to clean and dry eyelashes above the level of the skin One brush stroke is sufficient to cover eyelashes.
- Note: Only a small quantity is needed to beautify and promote the attractiveness of natural lashes. For best results, use consistently.
- Be sure to let RevitaLash Advanced dry before applying make-up.
- If using make-up remover, be sure to wash off all residue prior to RevitaLash Advanced application.
- There is no added benefit to using RevitaLash Advanced more than once per day.
Aqua, Glycerin, Biotin, Cellulose Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Phospahte, Phosphoric Acid, Decloro Dihydroxy Difluoro Ethycloprostenolamide, Butylene Glycol, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Panax Ginseng Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Swertia Japonica Extract, Triticum Vulgare Germ Protein, Pentylene Glycol, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Octapeptide-2.