Bioderma Sensibio H2O Make-Up Removing Micelle Solution 500ml is a mild cleansing solution indicated for sensitive and intolerant skin. This micellar water is suitable for removing impurities, pollution particles and makeup, while still respecting the integrity of even the most sensitive complexions. It does so by resorting to the power of Micellar Technology, a component inspired by the skin's lipids that is able to capture residues without disrupting the skin's natural protective layer. As a result, the Bioderma Sensibio H2O offers a gentle and practical cleansing process that does not require rinsing.
As a well-known makeup artist's favorite, this formula has been conquering the market for quite a while and continues to be a bestseller all over the world. Although formulated to keep sensitive skin's integrity, this formula is suitable for all skin types.
- Texture: liquid;
- Skin issues: cleansing, makeup removal, sensitivity;
- Time of application: morning and/or evening;
- Age: 13+;
- Skin type: all skin types, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: effectively cleanses the skin without disrupting its natural balance, eliminates impurities and pollution particles, removes makeup from the face and the eyes, has a comforting soothing action, prevents skin reaction;
- Formulated without: fragrance and alcohol.
- Complex of Three Biomimetic Soothing Sugars help to prevent the inflammatory process;
- Micellar Technology is able to cleanse the skin and remove makeup without requiring rinsing. This system utilizes Micelles, a component inspired by the skin's lipids that is able to capture impurities without disrupting the skin's natural protective layer;
- D.A.F. Patent Complex has a strengthening action that improves the levels of resistance on all skin types.
How to use
Soak a cotton pad with Bioderma Sensibio H2O Make-Up Removing Micelle Solution 500ml. Then, gently cleanse the skin by lightly tapping it, without dragging it. Re-apply until the cotton pad becomes clean. Do not rinse. Complement the use of this product with other formulas from the same line in order to achieve optimal results.