Cyspera Intensive Pigment Corrector 50gm
The first effective pigment-fighting product in its class is Cyspera Intensive Pigment Corrector. The first and only topical cream with the patented component Cysteamine Hydrochloride (HCI), which has been clinically shown to lessen the appearance of persistent skin discolouration, is Cyspera (formerly known as Cysteamine).
This cutting-edge pigmentation treatment has been shown to effectively cure all forms of pigmentation, including hyperpigmentation, melasma, freckles, and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH). Even darker body parts like the elbows, knees, and underarms have been demonstrated to respond to it. Cyspera is the novel pigment corrector formulated with cysteamine and free of hydroquinone to improve the appearance of stubborn discoloration.
How to use:
- Apply once a day to face, neck and décolleté or other treated area. Do not wash the skin before application. If necessary to wash, wait for 1 hour before application. Can apply in the morning before washing your skin, or in the evening over makeup.
- Apply a thin layer on the skin. Leave on for 15 minutes. A warming sensation may occur and last up to 30 minutes.
- Remove after exactly 15 minutes by washing off with a gentle cleanser. Gently pat the area dry.
- After application, moisturize the skin with a moisturizer or hydrator. Do not use irritating skincare products like acids or tretinoin immediately after application.
- Significant improvement in the appearance of brown patches and dark spots,
- Powerful antioxidant activity,
- Well tolerated for long-term use,
- Free of hydroquinone, non photosensitive.