The Suncare AC Cream SPF 50+ is a non-greasy sunscreen with a very high level of protection, suitable for oily skin with acne and dryness and irritation after drug treatments.Quickly absorbed without leaving a residue, and excess oil on the skin, offering a pleasant sensation of ”bare skin’ – nude skin sensationIt has sebum regulating and keratolytic action as well as regulates the secretion of sebum and prevents the oxidation of lipids of, thus preventing the appearance of imperfections.Rich in hyaluronic acid, it offers the skin a moisturizing and soothing properties The non-greasy, lightweight texture helps to reduce the imperfections of oily skin with acne. Indications:
- Mixed to oily skin
- Signs of acne (comedones, blisters, papules, nodules)
- Blackheads – visible sheen
- Inflammation – redness
- Intolerance due to acne
- Dryness, intolerance and irritation caused by drug treatments against acne (retinoids, antibiotics by mouth)
- Protects from the harmful effects of solar radiation, sunburn, photoaging, and photosensitivity reactions
- It offers a broad and effective protection against the entire spectrum UVA-UVB-IR-Blue Light, preventing premature aging
- Hydrates and increases in the defense of cells with the help of b – glucan and hyaluronic acid
- It has sebum regulating and keratolytic action and effectively improves acne scars
- Non-greasy, light texture that is absorbed immediately without leaving white marks and residue on the skin, offering a pleasant sensation of bare skin – nude skin sensation
- Contains new photostable sunscreen filters with greater durability and safe photoprotection
- Contains hydrating, soothing, cytoprotective agents and antioxidant ingredients such as: Hyaluronic Acid, B-glucan and Vitamin E.
Light-stable, waterproof composition. Paraben-free. Avoid prolonged sun exposure as it poses a risk to your health.
How To Use
Apply Suncare AC Cream SPF 50+ evenly on the face or body preferably 15-20 minutes before sun exposure. Renew after 2 hours of continuous exposure and after swimming, wiping and playing.