Hidraloe moisturizing cream is multipurpose: soft hydration for all skin types, babies, children, teenagers who are looking for their first moisturizer, soft but yet effective, and elderly people with fragile skin. Hidraloe is the perfect ally for all of them, for everyday care.
- Moisturizes, softens and nourishes the skin thanks to its combination of aloe vera and shea butter.
- Soothes and restores sensitive and reactive skin, or after sun exposure, preventing inflammation and providing an immediate feeling of freshness.
- Helps healing and scarring.
- Purity of the active ingredient: the purity of the aloe vera used makes the difference regarding the quality of the different aloe vera gels. Hidraloe aloe gel is made from organic aloe vera juice, with certified polysaccharides content (polysaccharides are responsible for the medicinal properties of aloe vera).
- Bear this in mind when choosing your aloe vera gel!
How to use:
- Cleanse and tone your skin with Sensyses if you like cleansing solutions and cotton pads, or with Hidraloe dermatological bar if you prefer water-based cleansing.
- Next, apply CVit Serum or your regular serum.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of Hidraloe Moisturizing cream and massage gently. Spread evenly on face, neck and d??collet??. You can use it both in the morning and/or at night.
- And donŸ??t forget to use sunscreen!