Esthederm Intensive Retinol Cream was specially developed to target the specific needs of aging skin. Therefore, is perfect for someone who struggles with deep wrinkles, uneven texture, and thinning skin. In fact, this rich and comforting cream has a powerful smoothing action, improving radiance and strengthening the skin, simultaneously. Moreover, it equally boosts collagen synthase, preventing photoaging damages. All of these benefits are possible thanks to an advanced formula that contains a retinol derivative - 0.2% Retinol Palmitate. This ingredient produces an exfoliating effect that evens out the skin texture, removes rough patches, and visibly reduces wrinkles. Like so, after each application, the skin becomes more homogeneous, regenerated, and smooth. Last but not least, the Esthederm Intensive Retinol Cream has an ultra-soft consistency that promises to provide a luxurious user experience every time. Given that, introduce it to your daily care routine as your selected evening moisturizer for a new-skin feeling.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: uneven skin texture, wrinkles;
- Time of application: evening;
- Age: 30+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: has a rejuvenating action, reduces the looks of deep wrinkles, has a smoothing effect that targets uneven skin texture, boosts collagen synthase preventing photoaging damages, removes rough patches, increases radiance;
- Formulated without: parabens.
- 0.2% Retinol Palmitate is a precursor of Vitamin A and it is released gradually onto the skin. Furthermore, this ingredient is able to deeply reduce wrinkles and smooth the skin texture.
How to use
Apply Esthederm Intensive Retinol Creamin the evening, onto the cleansed skin of the face, neck and also chest. You may use this product as part of your usual skincare routine or, alternatively as an intensive treatment for two months. In the course of usage, avoid the application of cleansing products with alcohol or aggressive exfoliating formulas. Do not use during summer and always complement with sunscreen.