Microderm Reti-Q Plus Gel is for HyperPigmentation, suitable for normal skin as it also contains 0.15% Retinol in Micropsonge. 1.9% 2-Acetylhydroquinone Poly-Pore entrapped, Ultra-light silicone elastomer gel base for hyper pigmentation, suitable for sensitive skin as it also contains 0.15% Retinol in Micropsonge.Reti-Q is a safe, steroid-free formulation that can be used both for acute and maintenance therapy Effective and Safe for hyperpigmentation Reti-Q is the only hydroquinone and retinol, both formulated in Poly-Pore technology. Retinol provides improvement in appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while enhances the skin??????s health.
- Decreases the formation of melanin in the skin thereby giving the skin a lighter color
- For HyperPigmentation like senile patches, sun spots, melasma, chloasma and contraceptive patches
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, repairs sun damaged skin and reduces signs of aging
- Leaves the skin feeling silky, smooth and soft
- Tested under dermatological control
- Ideal for: HyperPigmentation
How to Use:
Wash face with a suitable cleanser such as Micro-Derm Clarifying Cleanser and dry well before application. Squeeze gel onto fingers, apply a thin layer to clean hyperpigmented spot. Lightly topping without rubbing to reduce any possible risk of irritation, until the gel is absorbed.???�?Use a suitable sunscreen with high SPF, such as Micro-Derm ProZone before exposure to sunlight.
WHEN TO APPLY:
In the first week, use Reti-Q on alternate days at night time only, unless otherwise directed by your physician. After the first week, Reti-Q can be used once daily always at night.
Cautions:???�?As with all Hydroquinone/Retinol products, you may experience a mild tingling or redness. It is a must the use of a high SPF sunscreen during the day such as ProZone?? gel while being on treatment. In case of irritation, discontinue the use of the product and consult your doctor.