Sebamed Baby's Shampoo 150ml
sebamed Children's Shampoo contains Sugar based mild cleanser, Chamomile. Sebamed children's shampoo is ideal for cradle cap, seborrheic dermatitis, and dandruff.
Sebamed children's shampoo has ph of 5. 5 And has sugar based mild cleanser. Other children shampoos have ph greater 7 and chemicals like formaldehyde, phthalates, sls which leads to allergic reactions. At ph 5. 5 Alone the scalp barrier remains intact. It has been clinically proven that only at ph 5. 5, Scalp is hydrated and strengthens scalp for optimal hair growth. Lipid and moisture loss is minimum and the growth of malassezia which leads to dandruff is restricted. Sebamed children's shampoo is free from irritants and hence has 0 percent incidences of irritant reactions. Sebamed children's shampoo contains botanical ingredient, hence the reported incidence of allergic reaction is 0. 000003 Percent. Only at ph5. 5 The baby's delicate eyes are not irritated and the tear free formula is free from formaldehyde. Sebamed children's shampoo is ideal for cradle cap, seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff.
- Extra mild active surfactants for the gentle cleansing of fine child hair
- Natural moisturising agents protect against dryness
- Its pH strengthens the scalp for optimal hair growth
- Special chamomile extracts soothe the scalp to alleviate skin irritation
- No burning or stinging in the eyes due to a special no tears formula
How to use
- Wet baby's hair and take 1-2 ml of Sebamed Children's shampoo, dilute it with an equal quantity of water and gently massage on scalp.
- Do not leave shampoo for too long before rinsing your child's hair thoroughly.
- Avoid contact with eyes