The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA
Visibly targets uneven tone, textural irregularities and fine lines. Offers a very mild exfoliation at a 10% concentration.
Offering a gentle exfoliation at a 10% concentration, this lightweight serum works to improve skin texture, reducing pigmentation caused by acne scars and age spots by stimulating cell regeneration. The addition of hyaluronic acid strengthens the lipid barrier to improve the skin's ability to attract and retain moisture, leading to healthier, stronger skin.
Lactic Acid - An alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) that exfoliates skin with quick and visible results.
Tasmanian Pepperberry - Reduces any inflammation or sensitivity caused by exfoliation.
Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2% causes enhanced sensitivity to sunlight, always follow with sun protection.
Find out everything you need to know about The Ordinary??????s Lactic Acid Serums here.
This how to build a skincare routine with The Ordinary products ?????? find out more here.
Looking for a gentler exfoliation? Try
Lactic Acid 5% + HA
How to use:
- Apply once per day, ideally in the PM.
- Can be diluted with other treatments to reduce strength until skin develops tolerance.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
- If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn.
Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.