- UV Med Sunscreen Gel is sunscreen with SPF 50.
- It protects the skin from harmful UV rays.
- UV Med Sunscreen protects the skin from UVA I, UVA II and UVB, broad spectrum sunscreen.
- It is an oil free formula which can also be used for oil fee and acne prone skin.
- UV Med sunscreen also provides relief from severe sunburns.
Ingredients: Aqua, Homosalate, Benzophenone 3, Octyl Salicylate, Avobenzone, Octrocrylene, Cetosteryl Alcohol, Cetomacrogol 1000, Emulsifying Wax, Methylene Bis Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Silica, Silicon Oil, Glycerol Monostearate, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Dicetyl Phosphate (and) Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Ethylene Glycol Monostearate, Glycerine, Kokum Butter, Propylene Glycol, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, White Bees Wax, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Triethanolamine, Perfume, Color: CI 19140, CI 16255, Caramel.
- Before using the product, it is mandatory to do a patch test to avoid any skin reactions or allergies.
- The patch test will help you to know if you will have any unfavorable reactions to the new product or not.
Steps to follow to perform the patch test:
- Apply a small amount of product on a clean surface of your forearm.
- Wait for maximum 25-30 minutes.
- If you observe any kind of redness, or blistering or experience burning, irritation or itching discontinue using the product.
- If you do not observe any of the above reactions you can continue to use the product.
Note: This patch test only determines the early adverse reaction of the product and does not determine similar results when applied to other body parts. This test should not be used to diagnose any underlying conditions.