Zo Skin Health Wrinkle Texture Repair 0.5% Retinol 50Ml
Inclusive of VATOrder via whatsapp
جميع المنتجات أصلية و مسجلة في هيئة الإمارات للمواصفات والمقاييس و مسجلة في بلدية دبي.
All products are Authentic and registered with the Emirates Authority for Standardization and Metrology and registered with Dubai Municipality.
customers are viewing this product
Share With your Friends:
Zo Skin Health Wrinkle Texture Repair 0.5% Retinol 50ml:Utilizing an innovative micro emulsion technology, this potent retinol (0.5%), blended with plant stem cell antioxidants and bio-mimetic proteins, helps reverse the signs of aging and aids in the prevention of future damage. Wrinkle Texture Repair 0.5% Retinol aids in skin rejuvenation by triggering the natural formation of collagen and encouraging the restoration of the skin barrier function by up-regulating the production of hyaluronic acid, the skins most vital natural hydrating factor. This bicellular antioxidant system serves to block free-radical damage, helps protect vulnerable cellular DNA, and addresses the root cause initiators of future skin aging. Optimizing inflammation management and anti-glycation irritation, Wrinkle Texture Repair 0.5% Retinol helps ensure maintenance of the new, healthy skin state by defending against inflammatory-initiated skin damage High-potency vitamin A stimulates the skins natural rebuilding process Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action with vitamins C and E, and buddleia plant stem cells Biomimetic protein activation for skin regeneration Micro emulsion technology supports rapid delivery of key ingredients.
- 0.5% Retinol: Supports collagen-1 and promotes cellular turnover
- ZCORE complex: Consists of a biomimetic tetrapeptide and sweet yellow clover, and supports the anchoring fibrils for dermal-epidermal junction integrity
- ZPRO: Supports skins natural replenishment of hyaluronic acid
- Brassica oleracea italica (broccoli) extract and helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil: Provides anti-irritant properties
How to use:
- Use based on skins tolerance. Start slowly and build use gradually.
- You may experience some initial dryness, irritation and peeling, which typically develops 3-7 days following the first application.
- Dryness and irritation will diminish as new, fresh skin is revealed. Use twice a week and increase frequency, alternating days, and then every AM and PM as tolerated.
- If irritation persists temporarily discontinue use of Retamax. Once irritation subsides, resume gradual use of Retamax.